Have you taken the time to look into your own eyes? The saying is that the “eyes” are the windows to the soul. Eyes tell so much about the soul. This exercise teaches you to be “in the moment” where you can learn to see yourself for who you are. Start by standing in front […]
- 7 Ingredients Nutritionists Never Ever EatThe Federal government announced plans to redesign […]
- My New Roots: Grain-Free Black Kale Sushi Rolls + Miso Ginger SauceAs much as I love sushi, my favorite part is […]
- Hand Reflexology Demonstration at Medfield Day, 9/15/12Don’t forget to come by and say hello to Helen […]
- Stop the Energy Sucks in Your Life?It’s time to look at what makes you stressed and […]
- 8 Signs That You are an EmpathBy Steven Bancarz| Part of “waking up” means learning […]
- Sitting Too Long Can Harm You!Do you have a job where you have to sit most of the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.