Do you think waiting for what you want will make you happy? One of the things I noticed about being happy and getting happy is that they are NOT interchangeable. We think by waiting for something—perfect job, perfect marriage, lose that 20 pounds, get that diamond bracelet, whatever—those things or events in our lives are […]
- Try This One Simple ExerciseOur daily routines are filled with stress and […]
- Just imagine: You are no longer a slave of your negative emotions. Everyone has the ability to break the negativity cycle. Nine incredible classes – Chakra 101 – Know Your Energy book coming soon. https://www.healingplaceenergyschool.com/ #healing #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #lightworker #manifest #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #healingJust imagine: You are no longer a slave of your […]
- Getting ready to see the next client for #lupus #reflexology session. Reflexology has helped clients to find #painrelief elief. For more #selfcare reflexology at home courses visit HealingPlaceEnergySchool.comGetting ready to see the next client for #lupus […]
- Easy Tips to Avoid BloatingDigestion truly begins in the mouth, but also revolves […]
- Reflexology Therapy is Not a Foot RubFoot Reflexology generally misunderstood as a foot massage, but it is much more than that. Foot Reflexology is a scientific art based on the premise that the zones in the feet correspond to all body parts. […]
- Is Wishing and Hoping Enough to Manifest? One of my favorite saying is “What is the definition of madness? When you do the same thing over-and-over again and hope for a different outcome.” It’s nice to wish and hope, but hoping and wishing isn’t going to change anything. In 2006 there was a book called “The Secret” based on the law of attraction. The book claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results if you ask enough regardless if you do anything to make it happen. This may be true in some cases, but changes usually happen when you take action and initiative to make them come to fruition. In other words, in order to manifest what you want, your energy vibration must match what you want to manifest. It is kind like building new muscles. You have to work at it everyday. Going to gym once a week isn’t going to cut it. Nor will manifesting will happen if you Consciously work on it occasionally. Steps to manifest your wishes: 1. Li…Is Wishing and Hoping Enough to Manifest? One of my […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.