Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- Probiotics Could Could Help Cure Your Social AnxietyYour morning yogurt could be doing a lot more than […]
- Press Some Buttons and Stomach and Constipation Relief is on its Way! Reflexology Workshop!With instructor, Helen Chin Lui, Certified […]
- Benefits of Incorporating Holistic/Alternative Care into Your Wellness PlanAlternative or holistic healing means taking holistic […]
- Stop What You’re Doing and Take Off Your Shoes!I’m a doctor and I hate going to the doctor. The […]
- Stop Letting Your Past Control Youby Erin Janus, musician, video editor and producer […]
- 4th of July Sweet and Spicy and Dry Rub for Your Ribs RecipeDo you and your family enjoy good BBQ meats? We have […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.