Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- How to Read Egg YolksDid you know that egg with light yellow yolks have […]
- Using meditation to Overcome Relationship RoadblocksFor those of us looking to release the negative energy […]
- Video: Reflexology Tip to Calm Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)Video: Reflexology Tip to Calm Hyperactive Disorder […]
- Chakras – How Many Do We Have?We have seven main chakras and twenty one minor […]
- Talk Rx: Your 5-Step Prescription For Healthy CommunicationRaise your hand if you’ve ever had a […]
- Class: Gastrointestinal & Relaxation Foot Reflexology WorkshopInstructor: Helen Chin Lui, Certified Reflexologist […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.