Does the chattering squirrel in your head constantly talks to you non-stop and in a unloving way? Are you beginning to distinguish what is real information and what is taking over your life with fear and doubt? STOP! It is time to take five and tell yourself what a great person you great. Treat yourself […]
- Celiac Disease and Liver DieasesYour liver plays a critical role in your body, helping […]
- Beet Salad with Beet Greens and Gorgonzola Cheese – RecipeI love homemade beet salad. The one that I find at the […]
- Self-Care: How Balance Your Chakras At HomeWe love getting emails from our YouTube family. We […]
- Instagram Image
- Thank you everyone for attending my #chakra 101 – your life #Essential #energyhealing With #helenchinluiThank you everyone for attending my #chakra 101 […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.