It’s one thing to be recovering from a particularly upsetting life event or to be clinically depressed. It is quite another thing to exist in a constant and meandering state of dissatisfaction. Happiness can sometimes seem like a sugar hit — it ends with a crash. If you feel this way, rest assured that you […]
- Your Fears Are Your Friends!“Go to your fears, sit with them, stare at them. […]
- Healing Place Present and Exhibits at the Largest New England Natural Living ExpoThe Healing Place is pleased to announce we are […]
- Got Fluids in Your Ear? – Foot Reflexology TipAs I was working on a client last week, I noticed that […]
- Stop the Energy Sucks in Your Life?It’s time to look at what makes you stressed and […]
- The Difference Between Cravings & Hunger (And Why It Matters)It sounds so simple: eat only when you’re hungry […]
- Face Mapping: What Your Pimples Are Trying To Tell YouArgh, those nasty breakouts. You scrub and you wash […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.