Patients suffering from migraine have a “special” placement of C1 with occipital. This is what makes them prone all their life to suffering migrainous crises (usually has a hereditary component). This placement of C1 with occipital results in a very characteristic deposit in the palpation of the foot (image 1), it is an elongated compact […]
- Is it Healthier to Sit, Stand or Squat to Eliminate?Toilet talk isn’t necessarily a popular subject, but […]
- Video: Acid Reflux Solution – Reflexology Tip
- 7 Signs that your not Getting Enough MagnesiumAre your chocolate cravings so intense that you feel […]
- Stop Giving Away Your Healing Powers NOW! – FREE WebinarDon’t miss Certified Reflexologist, Certified […]
- Has Constipation Brought You To Your Knees?Some information from Certified Reflexologist and […]
- Reiki – A Natural Approach to Support Healing(NaturalNews) What is the mysterious energy technique […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.