I made gluten-free molten chocolate cupcake this weekend. The recipe calls for wheat, but I substituted gluten free flour instead. It was absolutely delicious! Prep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes Serves: 10-12 Ingredients 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature 1 (4 ounces) 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips […]
- The Wonder of ReflexologyReflexology is wonderful! This week we had some […]
- How To Activate Your Natural Ability to Self-Heal NOW! – WebinarDon’t miss the next webinar on Wednesday, June 7 […]
- Workshop: Introduction to Energy MedicineMonday, June 25, 7-9:30 Fee: $45 You will learn how […]
- How reflexology can aid with digestion – Alive Therapies
- Reflexology As An Adjunct Treatment for Depression and Addiction – A Case StudyBy Laurie Hanna, national certified Reflexologist, RN […]
- Why You Should Eat More Bananas!Bananas are a healthy snack that should be added to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.