Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans. It contains the bacterial strain bacillus subtilis (used to be known as bacillus antto) which gives natto its characteristic stringy consistency. Natto is one of my favorite probiotic foods, but sadly not all my friends share the same taste. It has a distinctive pungent smell […]
- Clinical Reiki ShareSaturday, February 18, 10-12pm at the Healing Place, […]
- How Do Your Chakras Serve You?There are 7 main energy centers in the body, known as […]
- Video: Stressed Neck, Jaw, Head and Shoulders Relief – Hand Reflexology TipWithout realizing it, you may be storing stress in […]
- #constipationrelief #reflexology with #cairnterrier assistance #HealingPlaceMedfield 508-358-6463#constipationrelief #reflexology with #cairnterrier […]
- Proof that Energy Medicine Works!by Jonathan Landsman, Natural Health News & […]
- Reiki I – Physical Healing ClassReiki I – Physical Healing with Usui Reiki […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.