Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans. It contains the bacterial strain bacillus subtilis (used to be known as bacillus antto) which gives natto its characteristic stringy consistency. Natto is one of my favorite probiotic foods, but sadly not all my friends share the same taste. It has a distinctive pungent smell […]
- Achy and Painful Feet that Won’t Stop?Certified Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui is at it again […]
- Today at the Healing Place in medfield we are work…Today at the Healing Place in medfield we are working […]
- We love hearing from happy customers! . “I h…We love hearing from happy customers! . “I have […]
- Please join me tomorrow 11/[email protected] EST for a live ch…
- I’m pumped!!! Come and hear me talk this mor…I’m pumped!!! Come and hear me talk this morning […]
- Anna has been coming for monthly #reflexology sess…Anna has been coming for monthly #reflexology sessions […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.