Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans. It contains the bacterial strain bacillus subtilis (used to be known as bacillus antto) which gives natto its characteristic stringy consistency. Natto is one of my favorite probiotic foods, but sadly not all my friends share the same taste. It has a distinctive pungent smell […]
- FREE Holiday Workshop – How To Eat Healthy for the Holidays and Help a Neighbor in NeedAs a community service the Healing Place wants to help […]
- Start Today and Get Off the CliffLet’s think about what you want to accomplish in your […]
- The Truth about Body Noises?Body noises can be embarrassing. They can be signs of […]
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital Invites the Healing Place to 2016 Nurses’ Wellness FairBrigham and Women’s Hospital has invited the […]
- Edamame Salad with Miso Dressing RecipeDid you know that Edamame is young soybeans? These […]
- Free Reiki Share – Reiki ClinicReiki Clinic Where: Healing Place When & Time: […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.