The human brain is composed of approximately 86 billion nerve cells known as neurons. Neurons are our body’s information messengers.
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- Holding space for a peaceful passing. The circle of life comes to all of us eventually. If you are aiding in bridging the gap of a passing event, I talk about how to hold space so that the person feels loved, safe, and ready to leave with Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner Helen Chin Lui of the #HealingPlaceMedfield see my YouTube channel (link in bio) If you would want to learn more energy medicine lessons visit the HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com #energymedicine #energyhealing #mindfulness #reflexology #abundance #peace #mindbodyspirit #chakras #healingplaceenergyschool #passing #holdspaceHolding space for a peaceful passing. The circle of […]
- Let the Liver Detox Begin! Join us tonight.Optimal Health Cleanse Cleanse, Nurture, Revive A two […]
- Grilled Hoisin Marinated Butterflied Leg of LambPrep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: […]
- What do you want to Learn? As I approach my twelfth year of business, I am amazed what I have achieved over the years. Our clients and readers have come to trust and respect the Healing Place for our healing services and educational programs. We are in the process of developing more classes and I want to get your input — what would you like to learn? Classes currently under development: Reflexology Reflexology to Relieve Stress and Induce Relaxation – This is in progress. The accompaniment manual is almost done Reflexology to Calm Respiratory Problems (Asthma, COPD, Emphysema, etc) Reflexology to Calm Digestive Problems (IBS, Acid Reflux, Chohn’s Disease, Slow Mobility) Energy Medicine Classes How to Break an Energy Rut How to be the Butterfly You are Meant to Be How to Trust Your Instincts Introduction to Meditation History Why we need to meditate Who can meditate How to quiet the mind Most people have expressed interest in our health tips on topics such as healthy diets, reflex…What do you want to Learn? As I approach my twelfth […]
- I am in the progress of a major energy shift. I am overcoming one frustration after another #shifts are never easy but they are necessary for personal #growth. We all have #pain to overcome. The #healingplacemedfield aids clients with their shifts. For more information call the Healing Place at 508-359-6463.I am in the progress of a major energy shift. I am […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.