What causes the most fear? When I ask this question in my workshops or lectures, a majority of people will home in on an answer based on their own personal experience. But, inevitably, all the answers are rooted in the same thing: uncertainty. Uncertainty and fear of the unknown drive many people to depression, addiction, […]
- A day in the life of a reflexologist – today’s appointments consist of #reflexology for #IBS #migrainerelief #fertility #respiratory #wellness #arthritis. This is going to be one busy day but I’m thankful. If you are looking for therapeutic Reflexology, check out #HealingplaceMedfield. We specialize in #pain reduction for all the above and more. Can’t get to our office? Check our out online school #healingplaceenergyschool for self care reflexology courses. Easy and effective.A day in the life of a reflexologist – today’s […]
- Food Waste Can Save Your Garden – Compost AwayWe are all concern about the carbon footprint we are […]
- New Hand-Made Soaps added to the Wellness StoreWe have added more hand-made soaps for sale on the […]
- Reiki Practitioner Robin Bornstein Helps People Heal through ReikiBY JOE REARDON, Hometown Weekly • Wed, Feb 25, 2015 As […]
- High-Fat Diets and your Gut MicrobiotaThis recent study that was published in the Biological […]
- Holistic Care TodayHolistic Care Today Holistic care is the emphasis of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.