Many of us understand the physical symptoms of pain, but what about the emotional aspect of pain or pain that get stuck on a cellular level? We can control physical and emotional pain through medication or talk therapy. But what happens when the pain doesn’t go away and medication no longer work as well?
- The most rewarding part of my work is empowering clients with the belief that they do HAVE choices and help to break their chain of darkness. What do the darkness comprise of? Guilt. I don’t deserve it. I don’t have choices. I can’t see how that is going to happen. Any excuse you can think of that will keep you small, afraid, and living in your shadow #empoweringwomen #healingplacemedfield #painThe most rewarding part of my work is empowering […]
- A Meditation to Rejuvenate During this Fall Season
- Eating Almonds Make Me Sleepy!Since diabetes runs in my family I decided to start a […]
- COVID-19 Healing Ground MeditationIn modern times, meditation has been seen as a New Age practice, but the art of meditation has a history 5,000 years old. […]
- Nourish Your Body with Nutrient-Dense Veggiesby Digestive Wellness Coach, Katie Lamie A lot of sage […]
- Important Probotic and Prebiotic Foods You NeedYou have bacteria living in your digestive tract. […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.