Many of us understand the physical symptoms of pain, but what about the emotional aspect of pain or pain that get stuck on a cellular level? We can control physical and emotional pain through medication or talk therapy. But what happens when the pain doesn’t go away and medication no longer work as well?
- Too many watch life pass by without fully participating. We are too busy checking off our to do list. Many do not know how to observe life’s nuances and we miss out on life’s little lessons. In order to develop healing skills, it’s important to learn how to observe the smallest of life’s events without judgement. Many times I observe interactions and relationships without expressing an opinion. I’m just witnessing. These observations have helped me to grow my inner healer, intuition, and quiet my ego mind. Next time you want to express an opinion ask yourself why? To prove a point? To be right? This is the first step to emotionally freedom. https://youtu.be/xfcRYHAeEow To learn more about growing your inner healer visit the HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com for online courses. #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #health #energymedicine #mindfulness #i…Too many watch life pass by without fully […]
- Visit me and my colleagues at booth 402, at the Natural Living Expo, Marlboro MA 11/11&12. This year’s theme is about Know Your #Chakras” Come early to sign up for a mini #reflexology session You are invited to my talk, Chakra 101:Your Essential Life Energy, Sunday 11/[email protected]:30 in the salon A. Interactive talk with time for q&a and #chakrabalancing #meditation.Visit me and my colleagues at booth 402, at the […]
- Video: Allergy Relief Hand Reflexology ReliefAllergy Relief Hand Reflexology Relief Tip Now that it […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- I’m very proud of the #healingplacemedfield logo. The tag line is what I deeply believe and devote my life to. #reflexology #holistichealthI’m very proud of the #healingplacemedfield logo. The […]
- Isn’t it wonderful to love from the ground up? #love #thanksgiving #blessings #abundance #healingjourney #healingplacemedfield #healingplaceenergyschoolIsn’t it wonderful to love from the ground up? #love […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.