The greatest medical turnaround in the past 150 years is the discovery of the microbiome, the community of bacteria living within our gastrointestinal tract that plays a critical role in our digestion, immune system, mood, vitality, and overall brain health. Although for the past century and a half we’ve all believed that microbes were our […]
- Did you breathe today? #reflexology #selfhelp #str…Did you know breathing helps with relieving stress. […]
- Daily Gratitudes
1. How to live in the moment.
2…Daily Gratitudes 1. How to live in the moment. 2. […]
- What can body inflammation affect? Be aware of wha…What can body inflammation affect? Be aware of what […]
- Plantar fasciitis pain? Here is why you may have g…Plantar fasciitis pain? Here is why you may have […]
- I’m ready to put on another 20,000 #steps on…I’m ready to put on another 20,000 #steps on […]
- Video: Spontaneous Constipation Relief with Foot R…Video: Spontaneous Constipation Relief – Foot […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.