By August it will be time to think about stocking up on your Vitamin D for the fall and winter months. Vitamin D, calciferol, is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is found in food, but also can be made in your body after exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Vitamin D exists in several forms, […]
- It’s Summertime — Time to go Outside!It’s the middle of summer, and the weather is […]
- Why You Need Microflora and Probiotics for Gut HealthIn a healthy colon there are on average anywhere from […]
- Gingerbread Bear with Chocolate Chip Cookies – RecipeThis is one of the Lui’s favorite Gingerbread cookie […]
- Making a hand out of clay for a #carpaltunnel #reflexology refresher class #selfcare #pain #healingplacemedfieldMaking a hand out of clay for a carpaltunnel […]
- Soul Beauty Exercise?Have you taken the time to look into your own eyes? […]
- Attract Bees and Butterflies To Your GardenAttracting bees and butterflies to a garden is a noble […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.