By August it will be time to think about stocking up on your Vitamin D for the fall and winter months. Vitamin D, calciferol, is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is found in food, but also can be made in your body after exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Vitamin D exists in several forms, […]
- Fifty Percent of Americans Suffer from Silent Killer – DiabetesONE OF EVERY TWO of you have a deadly disease that’s […]
- How We Give Away Our Healing Powers in 5 Ways?We unconsciously give away our healing powers every […]
- #loveroses #wedding #healingplacemedfield #HealingPlaceEnergySchool#loveroses #wedding #healingplacemedfield […]
- Depression – Foot and Hand Reflexology Tip RequestOne of my Healing Place Medfield Youtube subscribers […]
- Natto – Why is this a Probiotic Food?Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from […]
- Apple and Cranberry PieAdapted from November 2012 Oprah Magazine Makes 1, 9” […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.