Your morning yogurt could be doing a lot more than just improving your digestive health. According to a new study from the College of William & Mary, probiotics could also help ease your social anxiety. A team of psychologists surveyed about 700 college students on their eating and exercise habits, personalities, and any social anxiety […]
- The Power of STOP! Instead of looking at what you …The Power of STOP! Instead of looking at what you […]
- The infant gut microbiome: New studies on its orig…A fecal sample analysis of 98 Swedish infants over the […]
- Reflexology is not a foot massage! I like this foo…Reflexology is not a foot massage! I like this foot […]
- Anna has been coming for monthly reflexology sessi…Anna has been coming for monthly reflexology sessions […]
- Shine On You shine because you want to. You shine …Shine On You shine because you want to. You shine on […]
- Life’s Prescription for Health and Happiness…Everyone has a prescription for health, happiness and […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.