Your morning yogurt could be doing a lot more than just improving your digestive health. According to a new study from the College of William & Mary, probiotics could also help ease your social anxiety. A team of psychologists surveyed about 700 college students on their eating and exercise habits, personalities, and any social anxiety […]
- We Need Your Thumbs Up!Have we helped you with your health issues? Do you […]
- Flu, Cold, Respiratory Relief with Foot ReflexologyFlu, Cold, Respiratory Health Care Did you know that […]
- Take Back Your Health in 5 WaysAnyone can take back their health with five simple […]
- Best Exercises for Strong BonesThere are plenty of good reasons to lift weights as […]
- Happy Easter and Happy Passover. May this day, and all the days to follow, you have peace and joy. #peace #joy #loveHappy Easter and Happy Passover. May this day, and all […]
- HealingPlaceMedfield Exhibits and Presents at 2014 Natural Living ExpoAt the 2014 Natural Living Expo conference, the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.