How to Use Acupuncture Point Spleen 6 in Reflexology Acupuncture Spleen 6 – is widely used as a vital acupressure-acupuncture point and can be pressed during a reflexology session. Acupuncturists use this point to harmonize the spleen’s energetic organ system. Spleen 6 is also an essential point to reflex in a Reflexology session for wellness, […]
- Do You Have Troubles Breathing Because of Emphysema? Try Reflexology!A 55-year-old lady suffering from emphysema […]
- Want to Increase Your Nutrient Intake? Pour a Glass of OJ(NewsUSA) – To many people, orange juice is like […]
- September 9th’s Open House’s Mini Workshop on Sugar AwarenessBy guest writer and practitioner, Kate Lamie, Holistic […]
- Heart chakra moment – I’m blessed I’ve witnessed 3 inch #hummingbird nest with two eggs, the size of a dime. #nature #healingplacemedfield #heartchakraHeart chakra moment – I’m blessed I’ve witnessed […]
- Do You Sleep 7 Hours a Night?(Huffington) Diagnosing your sleep deprivation just […]
- New Research Discovers That Depression Is An Allergic Reaction To InflammationNew research is revealing that many cases of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.