It wasn’t until the 1800s that French chemist and microbiologist Louis Pasteur and German physician and pioneering microbiologist Robert Koch discovered some bacteria that could cause fatal and physical deformation diseases such as tuberculosis and smallpox. People started to understand the importance of keeping themselves clean to help prevent such illnesses. Those discoveries were a […]
- Isn’t it wonderful to love from the ground up? #lo…Isn’t it wonderful to love from the ground up? #love […]
- Take Control of Asthma This School Year(NewsUSA) – If your child has asthma, add this […]
- Helen doing a #reflexology session on 5 yr old Jus…Helen doing a #reflexology session on 5 yr old Justin. […]
- The art of “silence” is a difficult ta…The art of “silence” is a difficult task […]
- Foot Anatomy 101 – How Many of These Facts D…As a certified reflexologist, I have a fascination […]
- Recognize Your Gifts . We all have gifts, large an…Recognize Your Gifts . We all have gifts, large and […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.