There are plenty of good reasons to lift weights as part of a regular workout routine. Increasing muscle mass and tone makes nearly every physical activity easier to do, it helps avoid unwanted fat gain, it improves athletic performance and it can dramatically improve self-confidence and self-esteem. But one of the best reasons for women to […]
- Clues That You Are Eating Too Much Carbs!Although, it’s quite debatable whether carbohydrates […]
- August is Time to Pile on the Vitamin D for the Winter Months AheadBy August it will be time to think about stocking up […]
- Detox Foot Bath Anyone?I usually get about dozen emails a day from the […]
- 7 Food Sources for the Nutrients You Most Likely LackIt’s ironic but true. Even though more than two thirds […]
- Eating Almonds Make Me Sleepy!Since diabetes runs in my family I decided to start a […]
- Butternut and Apple SoupPrep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 40-45 […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.