Hot flashes (also known as hot flushes) are a common menopausal complaint and have a negative impact on the quality of life of many women. While HRT (hormone replacement therapy) is said to be very…
Can Reflexology Relieve Hot Flashes For Menopausal women?
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Reflexology for Emphysemaby Bill Flocco, Director of the American Academy of […]
- Healing Place – The Chronic Digestive and Chronic Pain Relief SpecialistAre you tired of being sick? Traditional medicine […]
- Look of #contentment #kirby #cairn #terrierLook of #contentment #kirby #cairn #terrier […]
- Grilled Hoisin Marinated Butterflied Leg of LambPrep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: […]
- When I Loved Myself Enough – Poem by Kim McMillenFor many years I lived with a guarded heart. I did not […]
- Chocolate Molten Cake RecipeOn this day of love for you and your hunnies, […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.