The Healing Place Medfield offers customized healing packages for those who are seriously committed to addressing their health issues or want to incorporate holistic practices into their wellness program.
The Healing Place specializes in helping clients with chronic digestive issues, chronic pain and balance hormones naturally. We find most clients not only have chronic digestive issues but also chronic pain and/or hormonal imbalances.
Our programs will not only address your health issues on a physical level but also on the spiritual and soul level. The body and mind want to move toward health when given the chance. Our natural state is to tap into our own ability to self heal. One of the major differences between medical treatments and holistic treatments is that holistic treats the “whole” you, which incorporates the mind, body, and spirit. There is a link between our thoughts and our physical health just as there is a link between the spirit and mind. When we treat the mind and spirit, we treat the physical. When our spirit is decimated, so are the body and mind. So, it is imperative that we treat all three to achieve a healthy place.
Our unique program includes:
• Discussion of the root of most illnesses
• Explanation of your body’s energetic system
• Discussion of how energy flows and where energy blocks are in your chakra system
• Learning how to clear your energy blockages
• Active healing work, including ear, hand and foot reflexology
• Other healing services as deemed necessary, including chakra balancing and Reiki
• Reviewing results after each of your healing services
• Ionic Detox Foot baths
• Assignment of homework, comprising of journaling and energy-conscious activities, such as meditation, to support healing
Consultation – All prospective clients will are invited to have a free consultation. We want to make sure the Healing Place is the right fit for you! If both the prospective client and practitioner feel that this is the best step for your healing journey.
Call the Healing Place NOW to schedule your consultation at 508-359-6463.