#Postnasal drip #gingerandGarlic tea. #naturalremedies
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Intro to Reflexology for Relaxation WorkshopAre You Stressed! Are You Running in Many Directions? […]
- What day and time would you like me to do this live hand and foot reflexology to relieve pain in shoulders, arms, hands, legs and feet? #reflexology #Musculoskeletal #pain #joints. How about sun 11/[email protected] EST?What day and time would you like me to do this live […]
- My new #business #card #please #healingplacemedfieldMy new #business #card #please #healingplacemedfield […]
- Tone and Detoxify Your Organs with a Yoga pose – Revolved Crescent Lunge PoseCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- From time to time I do shows where I educate the public about #reflexology. I’m surprise how many people still don’t know what are the #health benefits including #pain relief #healingplacemedfield 508-359-6463From time to time I do shows where I educate the […]