What could be better on a cold winter day? Hot bean vermicelli noodle #soup with pork #meatball and shrimp in #bonebroth #betterthananyrestaurant
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Stomach and Constipation Relief MeditationAre you stressed, and can’t relax your nerves or […]
- The Many Benefits of MeditationBy guest writer, Jeffrey Lui In American society, we […]
- How To Walk Each Day for Fat-Burning?Walking continuously for 30 minutes or more is best […]
- Video: Learn Foot Relaxation Reflexology From HomeAwaken Your Inner Healer with Foot Reflexology to […]
- I’m in slug mode and feeling lazy today. Much to do but I can’t get off the sofa. Now I’ve voiced my personal status. I’m back to being a holistic practitioner. Here i go…. (drum roll) Now most of our major holiday eating is over let’s talk about getting your body back to a more alkaline state. Starting Wednesday 1/2/19 or sooner, begin to cut back on carbs and sugar and focus on plant base diet. Eat twice as much vegetables than fruit. Cut back on animal protein and carbs by half or more. Body inflammation is the number one cause of health breakdown. I see this all the time in my office at the Healing Place when clients ask me to rebalance their gut health. I am part of a lot of people’s new year’s resolution. (I’m honored that some have put my services on the same level of joining a gym.) There is no reason to gain so much weight over the holidays. And there is no reason to make your health a second priority. If you are thinking of including reflexology services as part of your…I’m in slug mode and feeling lazy today. Much to do […]
- Demystifying Holistic Terms – FREE TalkHealing Place’s 10Th Year Anniversary Celebration FREE […]