This is one relaxed #reflexology healing puppy. I did a little reflexology on his toes too. Can’t get him off the table. #cairns #holistichealth
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- What is Realty? – An InspirationHow do you define reality? In my reality, I am […]
- Turmeric Mango Smoothie RecipeThis in a smoothie that is full of serious powerhouse […]
- Taking pictures for my upcoming booklet Foot Reflexology to Promote Relaxation. Coming in January 2019. Thank you @cleanse_your_aura for lending her feet for the photo shoot. She even had her toe nails painted. Thank you @uncletalia for doing the photo shoot. #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #donthatemeditate #belight #energyhealers #beintheflow #energymedicine #breaknegativity #mindfulness #getintouch #reflexology #footreflexology #relaxationTaking pictures for my upcoming booklet Foot […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- Life is very quiet in #Maine. Many good places for sitting and pondering. #meditationLife is very quiet in #Maine. Many good places for […]
- Hold Space for Yourself – What Does that Mean?by Heather Plett of heatherplett.com This desire to […]