Cartoon #helenChinLui of the #healingplacemedfield giving a build the immune system reflexology session. #reflexology #healingjourney #wellness #health #selfcare #proactivehealth
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- The Many Benefits of MeditationBy guest writer, Jeffrey Lui In American society, we […]
- Please join me tomorrow 11/[email protected] EST for a live chat to talk about the importance of energy hygiene! Everyone knows how to keep themselves physically healthy but what about energetically? This talk will ONLY be heard on my close FB group Awaken Your Inner Healer With Helen Chin Lui. Please join us by clicking this link to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/awakenyourinnerhealerhcl/ Everyone has a healer within! Now is the time to awaken her. #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #donthatemeditate #belight #energyhealers #beintheflow #energymedicine #breaknegativity #mindfulness #getintouch #reflexology #footreflexology #abundance #peace
- Expectations We are taught very young to have expectations. For every action there is an expected outcome. These expected outcomes can be spoken or not. Expectations are so powerful that they are silently understood among the people that we have expectations of. As we invest our time in projects we look for positive reinforcements and outcomes of jobs done right. What happens if the outcome is different from our expectations? Do we have a meltdown? Get mad? Get angry or become disappointed? All of these negative emotions have a negative impact on us regardless if we are conscious of them or not. How do we quiet down this energy? By understanding that not everyone is meant to follow and live by our rules. Forgive yourself for thinking less of them. Learn to let go of destructive chatter in your mind. Enjoy their company, and appreciate them for who they are and not what they can do for you. Can you give without expecting anything in return? Helen Chin Lui, www.healingplacemedfield.com #…Expectations We are taught very young to have […]
- Therapy and hunger time. Sautéed ground chicken and calamari with fresh tomato, onion and peas in a light black bean sauce serve over rice. Very yum. Very satisfying. From Refrigerator to table in 30 mins..or maybe slightly longer. To feed 4 Ingredients 1 pound of ground chicken 1/2 lb of cleaned squid, sliced in ringlets 1 cup of thawed or frozen peas 1 pound 4-5 tomatoes, chopped 1 small onion, chopped 4-5 chopped garlic 4 slices, 1/4” thick ginger, smashed with knife 2 tablespoon regular or gluten free oyster sauce 1/2 tablespoon of black bean sauce 1/2c water or chicken stock Directions In a large fry pan, coated with 2 tablespoon of oil, 4 crushed garlic and 2 slices of crushed ginger, bring to hot. Add chicken meat and squid and cook until chicken meat is no longer pink. Stir while cooking About 5 mins. Set aside. In the same pan, add more oil. Heat until hot add garlic and ginger until garlic is brown. Add onion and sautéed until brown (about 5 mins) on medium high heat. Add cho…Therapy and hunger time. Sautéed ground chicken and […]
- Chinese’s Penicillin – Healing Powers of Watercress – Soup RecipeWhen I was a kid, my mother used to make watercress […]
- Fascinating Facts About Your Incredible HandsMy Reflexology colleague, Bill Flocco, of the American […]