Some basic information about nails that you may not know about. Something to think about when you are attending to them.
- Toenails are, structurally, modified hairs made of a tough protective protein.
- The rate at which nails grow depends on several factors: like age, sex, diet, and exercise; it is known that fingernails grow faster than toenails.
- Toenails grow faster in hot weather,
- Toenails also grow more rapidly during pregnancy, and in children before puberty.
- To grow an entirely new toenail requires at least five to six months.
If you would like to learn how Reflexology can help to ease chronic pain, schedule a FREE consultation by going online or call 508 359-6463
For the Healing Place Medfield’s free report “Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Common Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know Can Keep You From Healing” click here.