How Your Aura Protects Your Energy
Everything in the universe is formulated from energy, whether they are living beings or inanimate objects. Even our thoughts and emotions are composed of energy. All living creatures have chakras and emit energy from the chakras and into the external energy field of the body, the aura. An aura is an energy that surrounds all living and non-living objects.
Types of Energy
There are two types of energy, Veritable energy, and Putative energy. Veritable energy can be found in laser light and electromagnetic equipment, whereas Putative energy is found in the vibration of music, radiation, and energy healing therapies (energy that we can’t see with our eyes) such as the healing energy of Reiki.
Your Aura Works Hard for You
Our aura protects our inner energy centers, Chakras. There are seven main chakras and twenty-one minor chakras. The main seven chakras live on the spine. from the top of the head to the groin. The twenty-one minor chakras are located throughout various locations in the body, mostly in the back of the arms, legs, and back.
Seven Layers of Aura
People who are physically and emotionally healthy also have healthy chakras and auras. They feel overall balanced and joyful.
- The first layer, closest to the body is the red root chakra. This chakra represents our primal needs, such as family, food, shelter, finances, feeling safe and grounded.
- The second layer connects to the Orange Sacral Chakra. This chakra represents how well we connect with our emotions, how we interact with others in personal and business environments, and how we manage our joy, happiness, and sexuality.
- The third layer connects to the Yellow Solar Plexus Chakra. This chakra represents our self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-worth.
- The fourth layer connects to the Green or Pink Heart Chakra. This chakra represents our ability to love ourselves and others, be joyful and have inner peace.
- The fifth layer connects to the Light Blue Throat Chakra. This chakra represents the capacity to speak the truth. Unfortunately, from the time we were children, we have learned it isn’t always safe to share our true feelings. We become afraid we will upset people or be judged on what we say. We then suppress communication and self-expression.
- The sixth layer connects to the Dark Blue Third Eye Chakra. This chakra represents our ability to focus and see the “big picture.” If this chakra is flowing, we have the capacity to access our wisdom, intuition, imagination, and be able to make thoughtful decisions.
- The seventh layer connects to the Indigo Crown Chakra. This chakra represents our ability to connect spiritually, feel blissful, and feel inner and outer beauty.
Balanced chakras create positive energy flow. Positive energy radiates from our inner bodies and into our auras and we feel peaceful. Instead of dwelling on past events, we embrace the present and what we can create.
Many energy imbalances come from limiting beliefs, fears, doubts, and living in the past. These thoughts have been embedded into our energetic bodies since childhood by parents, teachers, and spiritual leaders. There are many rigid beliefs about religion and spirituality; of not being good enough; fear of alienation, being judged, and being different; and believing you don’t have the strength to overcome negative cycles.
Unbalanced chakras can lead to illness, depression, and disease. For example, if you are constipated, this is a strong indicator that your second and third chakras are sluggish or closed. If you have diarrhea, the energy in these chakras is excessive.
Rebalance Your Energy Today
The first step is to recognize where you are emotionally and physically live internally. If you are constantly dwelling on the ‘whatnots’ it is time to stop and get help to break the cycle. By accepting who you are without judgment is the first big step. Let go of regrets, why you are stuck, and why you haven’t done it yet, are enormous steps toward your transformation. By mindful of everything you say and do. This will help you to make better choices to help you to feel better about yourself.
Next, give yourself grace, love, and support by saying to yourself, “I am more than good enough!” If you repeat this mantra often, you will come to believe this about yourself.
Break the Cycle of Negativity
Start today! Do something that is different. Most of us live a robotic life. We know, almost moment-to-moment what we are planning to do daily. The only way to break any cycle is by breaking a habit. Choose to live happily and peacefully.
About the Writer
Helen Chin Lui is a Certified Reflexologist, Certified Energy Medicine and Reiki Practitioner. She is the owner of the Healing Place LLC and Healing Place Energy School LLC in Medfield, MA. She specializes in helping adults and children to find long-lasting relief from chronic pain, digestive issues and heal hormonal imbalances naturally.
Self Growth Books by Helen Chin Lui
If you would like to learn more about personal energy flow, or Reflexology techniques, get copies of Helen’s Books Know Your Chakras: Introduction to Energy Medicine or Foot Reflexology to Promote Relaxation
Want to learn self-care and self-healing methods, visit HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com