#face #reflexology #map
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- The Dark Side of Food – GMOsFrom Helen Chin Lui’s book, “Digestive Health Secrets: […]
- #Postnasal drip #gingerandGarlic tea. #naturalremedies#Postnasal drip #gingerandGarlic tea. #naturalremedies […]
- What Can I do to Strengthen My Knees?I have clients coming for reflexology sessions for […]
- Making a hand out of clay for a #carpaltunnel hand #reflexology refresher class fir #selfcareMaking a hand out of clay for a #carpaltunnel hand […]
- Flower Essences Can Enhance Your Life? – FREE TalkHealing Place’s 10Th Year Anniversary Celebration FREE […]
- Know Your Reflexology People ask me all the time what is the difference between a foot rub and certified Reflexology session. Unfortunately, many of these so call reflexology establishments or foot massage parlors give certified reflexology a bad name. Few or none of these established are trained in the healing art of Reflexology. A foot reflexology certification class is 300 hours long comprising of anatomy, physiology, practice and clinician sessions. In my training I also had to write a thesis. Mine was on “Can Reflexology help to diminish or eliminate medication intake.” During my 100 clinician sessions, I found that reflexology can help to reduce or stabilize medication intake, but it could not eliminate intake. Foot massage parlor offers what I call “show reflexology” where all the technicians begin and end the session at the same time. To learn about this type of service, I decided to visit several foot massage parlors to draw my own conclusion. I found t…Know Your Reflexology People ask me all the time what […]