Making a hand out of clay for a #carpaltunnel hand #reflexology refresher class fir #selfcare
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Pumpkin and Eggnog Gluten Free Pancake Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 5 mins Serves 4 (5 – 5” pancakes per serving) Mix together dry ingredients and set aside 1.5 c of flour or gluten free flour (I used Polly’s pancake mix) 3 tablespoons sugar 1/2 t of salt 1/2 t baking powder 1/2 t baking soda 1/4 t cinnamon 1/8 t grated nutmeg Wet ingredients Beat together until well blended 1 c of milk or almond milk or 3/4 c of egg nog plus 1/4c of milk or almond milk 2 large eggs 1/4 c melted butter 1/2 c canned pumpkin 1/4 c lite sour cream Add dry ingredients into wet. Mix until blended. If batter is too thick add more milk to the consistency you like. Let sit for 10-15 minutes before cooking. Heat griddle or large frying pan with spray oil until hot. Pour by the cupful to the size you like and cook until brown on both sides. Serve hot with maple syrup. #pancakes #pumpkinpancakes #eggnog #healingplacemedfield #helenchinlui #glutenfreePumpkin and Eggnog Gluten Free Pancake Prep time: 20 […]
- #Liverdetoxing I am thinking of what foods I need to minimize over the next month or longer. #cleanse #health #healingplacemedfield#Liverdetoxing I am thinking of what foods I need to […]
- Nothing like #relaxing on the #beach on a light and fluffy #cloud #billowing day. #thisisthelife #healingplacemedNothing like #relaxing on the #beach on a light and […]
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital Invites the Healing Place to another Nurses’ Wellness FairBrigham and Women’s Hospital has invited the […]
- Is Wishing and Hoping Enough to Manifest? One of my favorite saying is “What is the definition of madness? When you do the same thing over-and-over again and hope for a different outcome.” It’s nice to wish and hope, but hoping and wishing isn’t going to change anything. In 2006 there was a book called “The Secret” based on the law of attraction. The book claims that positive thinking can create life-changing results if you ask enough regardless if you do anything to make it happen. This may be true in some cases, but changes usually happen when you take action and initiative to make them come to fruition. In other words, in order to manifest what you want, your energy vibration must match what you want to manifest. It is kind like building new muscles. You have to work at it everyday. Going to gym once a week isn’t going to cut it. Nor will manifesting will happen if you Consciously work on it occasionally. Steps to manifest your wishes: 1. Li…Is Wishing and Hoping Enough to Manifest? One of my […]
- Good Luck to MS Challenge WalkersMassachusetts Reflexology Associations members to give […]