Wishing you #peace #gratitude #happy #healingplacemedfield #HealingPlaceEnergySchool
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- What do you want to Learn? As I approach my twelfth year of business, I am amazed what I have achieved over the years. Our clients and readers have come to trust and respect the Healing Place for our healing services and educational programs. We are in the process of developing more classes and I want to get your input — what would you like to learn? Classes currently under development: Reflexology Reflexology to Relieve Stress and Induce Relaxation – This is in progress. The accompaniment manual is almost done Reflexology to Calm Respiratory Problems (Asthma, COPD, Emphysema, etc) Reflexology to Calm Digestive Problems (IBS, Acid Reflux, Chohn’s Disease, Slow Mobility) Energy Medicine Classes How to Break an Energy Rut How to be the Butterfly You are Meant to Be How to Trust Your Instincts Introduction to Meditation History Why we need to meditate Who can meditate How to quiet the mind Most people have expressed interest in our health tips on topics such as healthy diets, reflex…What do you want to Learn? As I approach my twelfth […]
- Get to Know Your Food Additives for Culinary GreatnessSometimes it’s the smallest ingredient in a meal […]
- Therapy and hunger time. Sautéed ground chicken and calamari with fresh tomato, onion and peas in a light black bean sauce serve over rice. Very yum. Very satisfying. From Refrigerator to table in 30 mins..or maybe slightly longer. To feed 4 Ingredients 1 pound of ground chicken 1/2 lb of cleaned squid, sliced in ringlets 1 cup of thawed or frozen peas 1 pound 4-5 tomatoes, chopped 1 small onion, chopped 4-5 chopped garlic 4 slices, 1/4” thick ginger, smashed with knife 2 tablespoon regular or gluten free oyster sauce 1/2 tablespoon of black bean sauce 1/2c water or chicken stock Directions In a large fry pan, coated with 2 tablespoon of oil, 4 crushed garlic and 2 slices of crushed ginger, bring to hot. Add chicken meat and squid and cook until chicken meat is no longer pink. Stir while cooking About 5 mins. Set aside. In the same pan, add more oil. Heat until hot add garlic and ginger until garlic is brown. Add onion and sautéed until brown (about 5 mins) on medium high heat. Add cho…Therapy and hunger time. Sautéed ground chicken and […]
- New Book – Foot Reflexology to Promote RelaxationFoot Reflexology to Promote Relaxation The votes have […]
- Manage Stress and Anxiety with Mindfulness and Reflexology – Online Course
- Women and Strokes: Facts, Signs, Symptoms(NewsUSA) – Imagine that you are out shopping […]