Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui is getting ready to film another 1 minute Reflexology Foot and Hand tip on how to drain stuffy sinuses. For most people who have applied these Reflexology tips they can actually feel their sinuses draining as they apply gentle pressure on the hands and feet. By doing these simple and quick Reflexology technique you will feel better quickly and it only took 5 minutes out of your day. Stay tuned.
Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Sinus and Post Nasal Drip Relief – Hand Reflexology TipSINUS AND POST NASAL DRIP RELIEF – HAND REFLEXOLOGY […]
- The #Bougainvillea #flowering shrubs of #santabarbara #California
- Be a Light House – Daily InspirationBe the lighthouse you are meant to be! Never let […]
- Healing Place Fall ClassesHealing Place is pleased to announce our 2012 fall […]
- Reiki I ClassReiki I (physical healing) with Usui Reiki Master, […]
- Healing Place Medfield Invited to Exhibit and Present at the 9th Natural Living ExpoThe Healing Place Medfield is pleased to announce that […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.