Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui is getting ready to film another 1 minute Reflexology Foot and Hand tip on how to drain stuffy sinuses. For most people who have applied these Reflexology tips they can actually feel their sinuses draining as they apply gentle pressure on the hands and feet. By doing these simple and quick Reflexology technique you will feel better quickly and it only took 5 minutes out of your day. Stay tuned.
Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Foot Anatomy 101 – How many of these facts do you know?As a certified reflexologist, I see feet every day. […]
- Come visit me for #reflexology #medfield #massachusetts #ChronicDigestiveProblesms #ChronicPain website healingplacemedfield.comCome visit me for #reflexology #medfield […]
- Thank you From a Healing Place Medfield’s Newsletter SubscriberI love when I get these thank you emails from […]
- Nutrient Dense Brussel Sprouts, Yellow Zucchini and Tomato Salad with Balsamic DressingThis is a nutrient dense salad made with both roasted […]
- I love the thought of picking fresh #oranges. #fortMeyers #floridaI love the thought of picking fresh #oranges. […]
- Beet Salad with Beet Greens and Gorgonzola Cheese – RecipeI love homemade beet salad. The one that I find at the […]