Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui is getting ready to film another 1 minute Reflexology Foot and Hand tip on how to drain stuffy sinuses. For most people who have applied these Reflexology tips they can actually feel their sinuses draining as they apply gentle pressure on the hands and feet. By doing these simple and quick Reflexology technique you will feel better quickly and it only took 5 minutes out of your day. Stay tuned.
Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Alternative Medicine Practitioner Celebrates 8th A…Medfield, MA, August 1, 2014 — Local Alternative […]
- Video: Don’t Grow Your Fear During This Pand…Don’t Grow Your Fear During the Pandemic […]
- #cairnterrier #reflexology session. A lot of #heal…#cairnterrier #reflexology session. A lot of #healing […]
- Asian OmeletA sample page from the Healing Place’s new […]
- Thank you Yew Chi Wellness for a great interview “…Thank you Yew Chi Wellness for a great interview “When […]
- Beautiful #peony. #HealingPlaceMed #flowersBeautiful #peony. #HealingPlaceMed #flowers […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.