Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui is getting ready to film another 1 minute Reflexology Foot and Hand tip on how to drain stuffy sinuses. For most people who have applied these Reflexology tips they can actually feel their sinuses draining as they apply gentle pressure on the hands and feet. By doing these simple and quick Reflexology technique you will feel better quickly and it only took 5 minutes out of your day. Stay tuned.
Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- My new booklet – Foot Relaxation to Promote Relaxation. https://bit.ly/2KUSHZM promotion cost $12.99 until 7/15 $16.99My new booklet – Foot Relaxation to Promote […]
- Greek Spinach Feta Pie RecipeDo we love Spinach Pies! We can eat it morning, noon […]
- From a Client’s View – Learning about the Benefits of ReflexologyBy Jonathan Shubow, Manager in the Digital Department […]
- Dr. Wayne Dyer’s PassingI’m sorry to hear about Dr. Dyer’s passing […]
- Preventing Type 2 Diabetes(NewsUSA) – You can’t blame it on your […]
- Energy Medicine for Everyday People – WebinarIn this webinar, we talked about how modern society is […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.