Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui is getting ready to film another 1 minute Reflexology Foot and Hand tip on how to drain stuffy sinuses. For most people who have applied these Reflexology tips they can actually feel their sinuses draining as they apply gentle pressure on the hands and feet. By doing these simple and quick Reflexology technique you will feel better quickly and it only took 5 minutes out of your day. Stay tuned.
Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- How Reflexology Can Help You to Reduce or Eliminate Stress(Reflexology Association of America) Today recent […]
- Support Spine Health with ReflexologyYour spine is vital to your health! Without a spine, you couldn't stand or walk. Your brain gives the order what it wants your body to do, then send these messages through the central nervous system that lives in your spine. The information is then disbursed throughout all of your major body systems […]
- Bananas: natural medicine for digestive problems, depression and more(NaturalNews) The banana plant is an herbaceous, […]
- Diabetes and Eyes, What Your Vision is Trying to Tell You(NewsUSA) – Diabetes is a serious disease that […]
- Stop Your Repetitive Destructive Habits in 3 Ways?Are you tired of the same old habits that keep you […]
- How to Prevent PAD From Sneaking Up on You(NewsUSA) – Peripheral artery disease (PAD) is […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.