Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui is getting ready to film another 1 minute Reflexology Foot and Hand tip on how to drain stuffy sinuses. For most people who have applied these Reflexology tips they can actually feel their sinuses draining as they apply gentle pressure on the hands and feet. By doing these simple and quick Reflexology technique you will feel better quickly and it only took 5 minutes out of your day. Stay tuned.
Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Reiki 1Location: Healing Place, 50 North St., Medfield Dates […]
- V-Day ReminderReiki practitioner, Robin Bornstein wants to remind us […]
- New Research Discovers That Depression Is An Allergic Reaction To InflammationNew research is revealing that many cases of […]
- Life’s Prescription for Health and Happiness?Everyone has a prescription for health, happiness and […]
- What to Know About Iron Deficiency? Fatigue? Weakness? Headache?(NewsUSA) – Iron deficiency, according to the […]
- #summer #sunset#summer #sunset summer sunset Questions? Contact Us […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.