Now that your cold has turned into the flu:

Does your body ache?
Do your bones hurt?
Is that constant nasal drip making you crazy?

 What to do?

Help is a phone call away!

Let the Healing Place help you now!

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 ABC news, announced that Boston was declared a public health emergency Wednesday, as the city tried to deal with a harsh flu season and the State reported 18 flu-related deaths so far.

Massachusetts was one of 29 states reporting high levels of “influenza-like illnesses,” according to the most recent weekly flu advisory issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The Center for Disease Control said the proportion of people visiting health care providers with flu-like symptoms climbed from 2.8 percent to 5.6 percent in four weeks. By contrast, the rate peaked at only 2.2 percent during the relatively mild 2011-2012 flu season.

“This is the worst flu season we’ve seen since 2009, and people should take the threat of flu seriously,” Mayor Menino said in a statement. “This is not only a health concern, but also an economic concern for families, and I’m urging residents to get vaccinated if they haven’t already.”

The Flu and Virus Reflexology Clinic is Now Opened at the Healing Place

Call the Healing Place today at (508) 359-6463 to schedule your flu, virus and cold buster reflexology appointment today!  

Healing Place offers ear, hand, and foot Reflexology and detoxing foot bath to help you build your immunity system; and help you to feel better faster. Reflexology will move pathogen and bacteria out of your intestines while supporting the liver and kidney so that your organs will work more efficiently.

Immunity – If you want to build your immunity, build it with reflexology. Reflexology will balance all your organs and glands so that it can maximize fighting off any infection that makes its way into the body.

Already sick? Reflexology can help move pathogens so your body will respond quicker and you will feel better sooner, usually within days instead of weeks.

Client observation 95% of Healing Place’s clients who have incorporated regular reflexology therapy into their wellness program have not caught the usual seasonal illnesses this winter, and the remaining 5% who did catch something, were able to experience less sick days.

The Healing Place also offer flu busting and wellness programs. You may choose from packages of 6-12, half-hour or one-hour, reflexology sessions.These programs emphasize removing pathogen and phlegm buildup in the lungs and respiratory system. Sessions comprise of ear, hand and foot reflexology with detox foot baths.

Call the Healing Place today at (508) 359-6463 to schedule your flu, virus and cold buster reflexology appointment today.

Helen Chin Lui is a certified Reflexologist and certified Energy Medicine Practitioner. She is the founder and owner of the Healing Place in Medfield. She specializes in helping clients with chronic digestive disorders. If you would like to schedule a free 60 minute consultation or make an appointment, please call 508 359 6463 or visit her website at

Pin It on Pinterest