#Meditating at #sequoiagrandforest
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Plug in or Unplug?Computing today is perverse. Information technology […]
- Do you want to feel like this? Come experience a mini relaxation #reflexology session on 11/14&15 @ Natural Living Expo, Marlboro, MA #holisticDo you want to feel like this? Come experience a mini […]
- How cute! Milo #cairns #terrierHow cute! Milo #cairns #terrier […]
- Meditation to Relieve Stomach Discomfort and ConstipationThe HealingPlaceMed has more than 80 self-help, […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- Is Avocado Oil the New Coconut Oil?Doug Cook, RD, MHSc is a registered dietitian – […]