Your Immune System Never Shuts Down
The body is constantly under attack by pathogens, allergens, and dangerous microbes that are waiting to grow and spread if your body’s immune system is weak. If your immune system is strong you have a better chance of fighting off foreign substances. Most health problems are caused by stress and poor diets which compromise the immune system.
Protect Your Health
- Hand wash – Wash your hands often. Did you know that the common person touches their face 2,000-3,000 times a day?
- Healthy diet – Eat whole foods and try to eliminate processed foods and foods high in saturated fat.
- Manage your stress by finding time for yourself and exercising to release stress.
- Nutritional Supplements – Your body may not be getting enough nutrition or is not able to absorb it properly. You may need additional nutritional supplements.
- Rest – Get enough rest (8 hours of good sleep)
The Biggest Battle Now is COVID-19
Coronaviruses are named for the crown-like spikes on their surface. There are many variations of the Coronaviruses. In humans, several coronaviruses cause respiratory infections ranging from the common cold to more several diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The newest variety of coronavirus causes coronavirus disease, known as COVID-19, discovered in China in late 2019.
The four main sub-grouping of common coronaviruses that people can catch:
- Alpha (Known as 229E)
- Beta (known as NL62)
- Gamma (Known as OC43)
- Delta (Known as HKU1)
Symptoms of COVID-19:
Symptoms usually mild and begin gradually. About 80% recover from the disease without needing special treatment. About 1 out of 6 people becomes seriously ill and develops difficult breathing. Older people and people with serious chronic medical conditions are more at risk for serious illness.
- Dry cough
- Body, aches, pain, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea
Video – Build Your Immune System with Hand Reflexology
About the Writer and Film Maker
Helen Chin Lui is a Certified Reflexologist, Certified Energy Medicine, and Reiki Practitioner. She is the owner of the Healing Place LLC and Healing Place Energy School LLC in Medfield, MA. She specializes in helping adults and children to find long-lasting relief from chronic pain, digestive issues, and heal hormonal imbalances naturally.
Healing Place Energy School
Learn more in-depth hand and foot reflexology from the privacy of your home by going to HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com. Become a member as little as $10 a month. We offer Reflexology, chakra, self care, meditation, reiki courses.
Helen Chin Lui’s Books
If you would like to learn more about personal energy flow, or Reflexology techniques, get copies of Helen’s Books Know Your Chakras: Introduction to Energy Medicine or Foot Reflexology to Promote Relaxation