2021 Healing Place’s Pay it Forward
The Healing Place is committed to Helping our Neighbors in Need. Every month since 2018, a portion of proceeds from Certified Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui’s books, Know Your Chakras: Introduction to Energy Medicine, Foot Reflexology to Promote Relaxation, and her youtube.com/HealingPlaceEnergySchool donated to helping our neighbors in need.
Why is Paying it Forward Important to the Healing Place?
The Healing Place loves to give. We also believe in order to attract abundance; we have to share abundance. We believe in sharing. Healing Place has provided community holistic healing since 2006 but we cannot provide everyone with direct assistance. Instead, we help people to heal through our educational media platforms (see list below.) The Healing Place is passionate about helping people of all ages break their chronic digestive problems, chronic pain and naturally balance hormones through the ancient healings of reflexology, chakra balancing, reiki, and wellness coaching.
2021 Pay it Forward Recipients
- American Red Cross Disaster Relief – to help victims of Hurricane Ida (Oct 2021)
- National Dog Foundation – Rescuing and recruiting dogs and then partnering them with first responders to find buried people in disaster wreckages. (September 2021)
- Boston Marathon for Charity – to provide 100,000 meals to people in need (Aug 2021)
- OWL (Orphaned Wildlife Rehabilitation Society) – Dedicated to the survival and rehabilitation of raptors (July 2021)
- Feeding America – Neighbors Feeding Neighbors (June 2021)
- Internation Rescue Committee helps restore health, safety, education, economic well-being, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. (May 2021)
- My Block, My Hood, My City – provides underprivileged youth with an awareness of the world and opportunities beyond their neighborhood. (April 2021)
- FeedingAmerica.org – Neighbors Feeding Neighbors During this time of Pandemic (March 2021)
- Wildlife Conservation Trust – South Africa’s First Dedicated Elephant Orphanage (Feb 2021)
- Soupman and Essentials – Their mission is to relieve the pain and suffering of homeless victims by offering shelter and feeding the needs of the homeless (Jan 2021)
The planet is full of exceptionally kind people who want to help.
The Healing Place is passionate and encourages everyone to do the same; give whatever you can.
Support the Healing Place’s Pay It Forward Campaign by:
- Purchasing personal self-empowering resources Helen Chin Lui’s books
- Taking self-care and self-healing courses on our online school HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com
- Learning helpful reflexology, energy medicine tips, and healing meditations from our Youtube.com/healingplaceenergyschool library of 350+ videos
About the Writer
Helen Chin Lui is a Certified Reflexologist, Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Reiki Master, and teacher. She is the owner of Healing Place LLC and Healing Place Energy School LLC.
Healing Place LLC
Healing Place LLC specializes in helping people of all ages to break pain cycles of chronic pain, chronic digestive problems, and balance hormones naturally. If you would like to learn how Reflexology can support your health, please schedule a FREE consultation on the HealingPlaceMedfield.com website or call 508.359.6463.
Healing Place Energy School LLC
Want to learn how to better care for yourself and your loved one with holistic medicine? Visit the HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com. We offer an array of Energy Medicine, Mindful, Reflexology, Meditations, and Self-Awareness courses that you can take from the privacy of your home.