Fall Asleep with Hand Reflexology – Stop Anxiety and Stress
Accordingly to the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), did you know –
- Depressive disorders affect approximately 18.8 million American adults or about 9.5% of the U.S. population age 18 and older in a given year. This includes major depressive disorder, dysthymic disorder, and bipolar disorder.
- Everyone will at some time in their life be affected by depression.
- Pre-schoolers are the fastest-growing market for antidepressants. At least four percent of preschoolers — over a million — are clinically depressed. The rate of increase of depression among children is an astounding 23%
- 15% of the population of most developed countries suffers severe depression.
- 30% of women are depressed. Men’s figures were previously thought to be half that of women, but new estimates are higher.
Don’t Let Stress and Anxiety statistics Scare you
To help ease stress and anxiety, Certified Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui made a video to help you to ease your stress with Foot and Hand Reflexology tips.
Calm your Central Nervous System with Reflexology
Help yourself or a loved one to feel better with Reflexology. Reflexology can be done anywhere and at any time. It requires no equipment other than having nimble fingers and thumbs.
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a science and an art. Reflex points on the feet, hands, and ears represent the body in miniature. The nerve pathways in each foot create an electrochemical flow that communicates with the entire nervous system. The principle of reflexology is that reflex points and areas, meridian pathways, and chakra regions connect with a specific organ, gland or body part. Through the application of pressure using specific thumb and finger techniques, reflexology works with the peripheral nervous system and encourages the body to relax. Reflexology promotes the reduction of stress, reinforcing the body’s ability to stay healthy and vital. This preventative modality encourages wellness through empowerment, education, relaxation, and homeostasis.
About the Writer
Helen Chin Lui is a Certified Reflexologist, Certified Energy Medicine and Reiki Practitioner. She is the owner of the Healing Place LLC and Healing Place Energy School LLC in Medfield, MA. She specializes in helping adults and children to find long-lasting relief from chronic pain, digestive issues and heal hormonal imbalances naturally.
Healing Place Energy School
Learn more in-depth hand and foot reflexology from the privacy of your home by going to HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com. Become a member as little as $10 a month. A portion of proceeds will be donated to the Healing Place’s monthly Pay It Forward campaign.
Helen Chin Lui’s Books
If you would like to learn more about personal energy flow, or Reflexology techniques, get copies of Helen’s Books Know Your Chakras: Introduction to Energy Medicine or Foot Reflexology to Promote Relaxation