Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui is getting ready to film another 1 minute Reflexology Foot and Hand tip on how to drain stuffy sinuses. For most people who have applied these Reflexology tips they can actually feel their sinuses draining as they apply gentle pressure on the hands and feet. By doing these simple and quick Reflexology technique you will feel better quickly and it only took 5 minutes out of your day. Stay tuned.
Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Nutrient Dense Brussel Sprouts, Yellow Zucchini and Tomato Salad with Balsamic DressingThis is a nutrient dense salad made with both roasted […]
- Healing Place Fall ClassesHealing Place is pleased to announce our 2012 fall […]
- Chakras – How Many Do We Have?We have seven main chakras and twenty one minor […]
- New Hand-Made Soaps added to the Wellness StoreWe have added more hand-made soaps for sale on the […]
- Happy Hump Day!Some inspirational quotes to get you through […]
- Reflexology As An Adjunct Treatment for Depression and Addiction – A Case StudyBy Laurie Hanna, national certified Reflexologist, RN […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.