Now that fall allergy season is upon us Helen Chin Lui is getting ready to film another 1 minute Reflexology Foot and Hand tip on how to drain stuffy sinuses. For most people who have applied these Reflexology tips they can actually feel their sinuses draining as they apply gentle pressure on the hands and feet. By doing these simple and quick Reflexology technique you will feel better quickly and it only took 5 minutes out of your day. Stay tuned.
Get Ready – Camera Rolling – Reflexology Sinus Drainage – Take 2
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- Is “Free Will” Really Possible?Free will happens when a person is absolutely […]
- The Order You Eat the Food On Your Plate Does MattersLet’s say you’re eating the way the USDA recommends […]
- Abdominal Pain: Map That Shows What Could Be The Cause Of Your PainAbdominal pain is one of the more common problems that […]
- Raspberry Cheese CoffeecakeThis is an incredibility delicious coffee cake that […]
- Shrimp, Chicken and Tofu with Lobster SauceLobster Sauce is a type of sauce used in […]
- There are two new Reiki Practitioners Walking on the Earth TodayLets welcome them. Shine Your Light. Help people to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.