Unrelenting Intestinal Gas
My poor husband suffered from gassy intestinal late one night that felt as though an explosion went off in his GI tract. I did an emergency reflexology session at 2am. I decided to make this video to help you if you suffer from explosive and painful gassy intestines.
Chronic Constipation Statistics
The National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse (NDDIC) has found that:
- 4 million Americans have constipation
- 1 out of 61 people people currently are having constipation issues or have ever suffered from it.
- Afflicts children, adults, pregnant women and the elderly
- $725 million is spent annually on laxatives
- 104 million visits to the doctor
Causes of Excess gas
Excess gas can be the result of an imbalance in good bacteria that lines and protects the intestine. This case bacterial flora. This gastro issue is common after suffering from digestive disorders such as gastroenteritis or an infection.
Constipation can cause excess gas
Constipation built up in the intestines that can cause excess gas and become the seed of other digestive disorders. When waste products store in the colon instead of voiding changes the good bacterial flora in the intestines.
Reflexology supports the Digestive System
Working the reflexology intestinal reflexes in the direction of peristalsis can help move contents through the gastrointestinal tract. The relaxation induced by reflexology helps the body switch over to the parasympathetic nervous system, which supports the whole digestive process. The parasympathetic nervous system is responsible for the unconscious regulation of internal organs and glands. (Breathing, for example, is a parasympathetic process. You would breathe regardless of whether you are conscious about breathing or not.)
- Reflexology promotes the harmonious contraction and relaxation of the diaphragm resulting in a rhythmical massage of the abdominal organs.
- Reflexology helps to release muscular and emotional tension, both of which can severely hamper the digestive process.
- Reflexology can unblock congested energy, promoting a free flow of energy through all channels so that the digestive process from the mouth to the anus can work effectively.
- Reflexology can break down deposits in the feet.
- The stimulation of reflexology decongests energy pathways allowing the digestive system to work optimally (as reflexology does for all bodily systems).
Join us Saturday, February 26 at 11am EDT at youtube.com/HealingPlaceEnergySchool
Benefits of Regular Reflexology Sessions
Reduced stress – When the body is stressed, our body’s immune system is overworked and overtaxed causing the body to break down. Stimulating reflex points on feet, hands, or ears gives the body the ability to release stress instead of storing it in the organs.
About the Instructor, Writer, Reflexologist, Author and Filmmaker
Helen Chin Lui is a Certified Reflexologist, Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Reiki Master, and teacher. She is the owner of Healing Place LLC and Healing Place Energy School LLC.
Healing Place LLC
Healing Place LLC specializes in helping people of all ages break the pain cycles of chronic pain and chronic digestive problems and naturally balances hormones. If you would like to learn how Reflexology can support your health, please schedule a FREE consultation on the HealingPlaceMedfield.com website or call (508) 359-6463.
Healing Place Energy School LLC
Want to learn how to better care for yourself and your loved one with holistic medicine? Become a member of HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com. We offer courses in self-care courses: Energy Medicine, Mindful, Reflexology, Meditations, and Self-Awareness. All courses are taken from the privacy of your home. These are empowering self-care and self-help classes that teach lifelong skills.
Helen Chin Lui’s Books